Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Babies!

Well, not the kind of babies you think actually....


Pretty much on David and my 2 year anniversary he surprised me by taking me out to little old Boulder City for the night (which was fabulous thanks to the peaceful place) where we stayed at a little bed and breakfast. Then the next morning woke me up at the crack of dawn (this seems to be a reoccurring thing for our anniversaries?) and took my SKYLINING! SO bomb, WAY better than ziplining. You get up to 80 miles an hour on the line and have to have a brake system stop you. No helmets necessary :)
After this very amazing surprise, we went back to our room, packed, then went and saw the Hoover Dam musuem and by then were exhausted, so came home.

Where do the "babies" come in you ask??
Well over the month or two previous to our 2 year anniversary, I had been feeling a few changes with my attitude toward babies. I realized that if it happened i would probably be okay with it. And this in itself kinda freaked me out since I knew how against having babies i was prior to this point. So i felt an attitude change, but wasn't about to intentionally get pregnant. I brought all of this to David's attention and he felt the same way. If babies happened it happened, but lets not have babies on purpose. Instead we chose to adopt some babies of our own :)
This is Rocky and Amelia our Sugar gliders! Oh how i Love them. They are the new addition to our family, our "babies"! *sigh* i love them, i love them, i love them to pieces!!!!

No comments: