Thursday, September 25, 2008

And all Seasons have started...




Ok, i really don't watch much TV, i'm mostly a big movie go-er. HOWEVER, i have the 3 shows that i watch religiously...Heroes- on monday nights, and Smallville followed by The Office-on Thursday nights. I am more than caught up on The Office, but would never miss an opportunity to re watch all 4 season because they are THAT good! We own season one, and one day i hope to own 2, 3, and 4. I love watching them over and over again...with that being said, The Office first episode of season 5 is on tonight...i will miss it though because David and I are going to see the Foo Fighters at the Joint. Sooo, tomorrow morning and i will be up and on nbc.com i'm sure laughing my head off. Man, i LOVE The Office. Smallville is my next love. I own seasons 1-6 and yesterday David brought home season 7 for me. That was quite the little surprise :). Last week Season 8 or Smallville started, but i couldn't watch it because i missed the last two episodes of season 7, but now that i have season 7, i'm watching those two episodes today, and can start season 8 next week. And, my new love is Heroes. I got into it during the spring and borrowed (and now own) Season 1, then watched Season 2 online, and its season 3 premiere was on Monday... It was good stuff. Well, now that i blogged and dragged on about the 3 greatest shows ever lol i can't wait to see what is in store for me with Jim and Pam, The Villians, and Smallville
is ALWAYS a surprise!!! Yay for my shows!!!

3 comments:

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

the Office started?? when??

jen and brody said...

I am now making myself addicted to "Heroes" so I can watch it with my hubby. I'm getting the first season on Netflix right now so I have to sit my butt in front of the TV and hurry and catch up! I didn't realize Smallville was still on. I like that show too. Sigh. Soo much TV, soo little time!

Mama Aunt Jan said...

Only You Brit! Can I just
say you crack me up. Annnnd...
I've never watched any of them!
:P