Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sadness or Anger: I don't know which, but i'm a raging tornado of it!!!!

So there i was looking at everyones cute blogs today, and finally figured out how to change my template to something cute...little did i know it was going to DELETE all my friends and pictures down the side when i got it! I'm soooo angry and frustrated right now! I don't know everybodys links SO please add them....i would like to say it is important that i get everyones back, and it is true i read everyones on my list, but these for sure i want to recover...Brooke wood, erika childs, liz case, brighton noorda, morgan baldwin, aunt jan, rob and rashahn chatwin, ashley demille, myra bybee, cassidy willhite, jen broderdorf, jen hurst, misty barrett, laura cutler ugh....this is all i can remember right now from my list. freaking thing. grrrrr. I'm definitely a raging tornado of anger!

9 comments:

Erika said...

I'll help you out with me and my roommates (which should be a large chunk of your list)

Erika Childs-www.erikachilds.blogspot.com
Liz Case-
www.lizcase.blogspot.com
Brooke Wood-
www.brooke-wood.blogspot.com
Cassidy Willhite-
www.cassidywillhite.blogspot.com
Myra Bybee-
www.myrabybee.blogspot.com

Hope this helps!

jen and brody said...

jenandbrody.blogspot.com

Love ya!

Jen :o)

Mama Aunt Jan said...

Aunt Jan's

http://mamaauntjan.blogspot.com

Silly tornado girl! What to do with you ;).

brightonislove said...

oh im so sorry. i did that a while back. not cuz i changed my background, just cuz i hit the wrong button. anyway, im

brightonislove.blogspot.com

Handsome Rob said...

awesomechatwins.blogspot.com Sorry to hear the loss, that sucks! Thats why I let Rashahn handle all the organizational crap of this blog thing.. I know nothing. lol

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

that happened to me too i was so pissed looks like you recovered mine tho. but just in case it happens again its spencerandashleydemille.blogspot.com pretty easy to remember.

Anonymous said...

Hey if you're missing anyone else, feel free to browse through the people on my list, just click their link and copy and paste the url from the tool bar into your page.

Jason Miller said...

here is mine if you want it... lvjaydude2024.blogspot.com
&
jasonsphotography.blogspot.com.

jenjamin said...

http://jenjamin7.blogspot.com