Thursday, August 28, 2008

20 of my favorite Husband things

I love:

-coming home to my husband
-making dinner for him
-getting new things for our apartment
-cuddling with David
-waking up to my husband
-talking with my husbands sisters
-grocery shopping with David
-being punch drunk with my husband
-holding hands with him
-catching David's eyes from across a room
-going to the temple with David
-hanging out with my family and David
-road trips to Utah with David
-showers with David
-FHE's with just the two of us in our new apartment
-Texts to and from David
-knowing my husband loves me
-having a husband to love and adore
-taking pictures with my honey
-having my best friend as my spouse

3 comments:

jenjamin said...

Ahh that is so sweet.. Glad you are so happy. Newlyweds are so cute.... even though Ben I aren't newlyweds we sure feel like it.

Pamela Williams said...

some of those are too much information, but im so happy for you two!

Baldwin Fam said...

See! I told you that your "first shower" was a good gift. :)