Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Canadians are coming! The Canadians are coming!

The Canadians are here!
Davids friends and family started coming in last friday night and the last bit come in tomorrow. Just a little update on things, since it will be about a week or so til i get back from CA. On top of getting ready for the reception and wedding and everything else, we get to play tour guide. It has been really fun, and an adventure to balance. Everyone has been wanting our attention, especially davids friends and family coming all this way so we are trying to accomadate everyone. Last night we had a little family dinner so davids mom adn grandma could meet my immediate family. I have been getting the last things together (i.e. my dress pressed, the rest of the decorations, and others small details).

Planning the wedding has been a blast but i am SO ready for it to be over. I have a ton of people who have made my life easier. A few of the important who have been life savers is my cousin Chris stepping up to the plate to DJ last minute, Lori Wong and family, who solved the ceiling crisis, Brenda and Lorraine taking a lot of work and decisions off my hands, Melissa Brandley for reading my mind with the flowers, i'm excited to see how they come out, she is amazing, and Jackie Noorda, pretty well providing all decoraion. These people are the ones that will be making the reception run that everyone will be attending and have saved me from SO much stress. And of course my very very sweet Aunt Jan who has been my hero. Literally, I dont know what David and i will do without her. As excited as i am to move in with David i will be sooooo x10 sad to leave her presence and household. She is so wonderful. Well, these are just a few thank yous, more will be in order after the wedding. But man these guys have saved me from panic befor eit happened.

Alright all, be back in a week...ish :)

3 comments:

jen and brody said...

You are at the "I'm ready for this to be over" stage, but seem to be handling it very well! I'm so excited for you. I hope you guys are able to relax and enjoy your honeymoon. Saturday is going to fly by and you'll think to yourself, "It over? I'm married? Weird." But it's a good weird.

Misty said...

Ahhhh!!!! By the time you get this, you will probably be a married woman! I'm so happy for you. I wish I could be there to see it all come together! You worked so hard... Good job! Congratulations and don't forget about the little people on the internet- we need pictures!

Samantha said...

Hey Britni! I found you! Just wanted to say HI! :) You just got married!! Thats awesome!! Hope its going good! I'm sure it is!