Friday, August 1, 2008

My Dress never came in. I am pretty upset with the bridal stores right now though it seems there isn’t much I can do. They haven’t been very helpful and rather rude. The worst part is I scheduled pictures this weekend and everyone made arrangements for me only to find my dress isn’t in, nor do they know where it is at. We are still going to take pictures, but in casual matching clothes, it think it will still be cute, but I wish the dress was here. We get married in 2 weeks and no one seems to know where it is.....Wait, hold that thought. My dress is supposed to be here on Wednesday. I just called the place…again, and that is what they said. Freaking people. I want to strangle them all.

David is in St. George today. He went to his friend Monica’s sealing. I wish I could have been there. It makes me more anxious to get married despite how nervous I may have or will be. I just want to be with him.

I got my hair done Wednesday to test things out, and it ROCKED! Even David liked it. I went down to the Sahara and Lindell chapel to surprise david after he got out from his interview, and was sitting in the lobby. Well, he came out of the office, looked as me...did a double take, STILL didn't recognize me lol and started walking out to his truck lol. I was walking after him adn was like, “ummm, did you forget something?” and he turned around like "what?" lol needless to say he had no idea it was me for a split second. lol everyone loved it though, and i stinking love it.

I think that is all the news for now. This upcoming week is going to be busy, we are trying to shove a TON of stuff into a week before David’s friends and family start coming in from Canada. It will be a good time.

3 comments:

jenjamin said...

These are exciting time! I am so happy for you!

Handsome Rob said...

Howdy ma'am! WoooooHooo!!!!! Yer almost a Mrs. David Richards. Now you have to check out our blog... www.awesomechatwins.blogspot.com

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

I don't want to add stress to your life but my wedding dress arrived in Calgary at 11:00 pm the night before my wedding day:( It was supposed to arrive in Vernon a week before! Talk about upset! But nonetheless, it did arrive just in the nick of time! I'm sure your dress will arrive soon;)