Wednesday, July 23, 2008

24 Days, Bridal Showers, Dark Knights, Colbie Caillat, and the best fiance ever.

Well, we are now 24 days away from the wedding and 3 weekends. I'm surprised how calm i am. I know it hasn't sunk in for David yet. I asked him on Monday night and he said not really, maybe it will either 11 days in or after we are married...goofball :) lol.

So last wednesday i had my first bridal shower. I have two. One my aunt is throwing this saturday for family, and one that my maid of honor threw for me last wednesday for my girlfriends. It was a freaking blast! I love just hanging out with friends every now and then. After me shower this saturday i will put up pictures, but for right now it can wait.

Friday night David and i went and saw Dark Knight in the IMAX theater. All i have to say is it was PERFECT. The best batman movie yet. The Joker was amazing and i loved that it didn't drag on like Batman Begins. There were about 3 times where the movie could have ended and it didn't it was still just as good. I mean some movies when they can close it and seems to draaaggg oooonnnn, not this one. It was very well executed. ALL of it.

I have been telling David for a while now how stinking excited i was that Colbie Caillat was coming to town adn i was VERY tempted to get tickets. David two weeks ago got Colbie tickets for me, the show was last night, and it was freaking awesome! I took my girlfriend Erin Cory with me. Colbie is kinda our thing. Well i had been wondering for a while who was going to open for Colbie, since it wasn't advertised at all, only to find Jason Reeves was! I was sooo excited! I flew to Dallas last year and saw Colbie, except it was far away and Jason wasn't there. Sad day. Anyhow, we were SO close to the stage, Jason opened, Colbie touched mine and Erins hand...twice. Not to mention the serious eye contact that was going down. I about peed my pants when Jason came out in the middle of Colbie performance and they sang "Droplets" together. Practically amazing. THEN after the show, Jason came down and signed our tickets and took a picture with us! AMAZING. Anyhow...Amazing night mmmm.

David is going to Comic Con this weekend to get his nerd on as we like to call it. He and our friend Christian are pretty darn stoked about it too. They crack me up. Last night they went and bought sketch pads and planned out the entire trip of who they needed to talk to and see and get signatures from, and all sorts of stuff. He's so stinking cute i love it. lol

Anyway good story. Recap. 24 days, 3 weekends. one bridal shower left, Dark Knight was perfect, Colbie was amazing, and David is going to Comic Con this weekend. Oh! and hoefully my dress comes in on time next week as it is supposed to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comic Con, is less than 48 hrs away! Best Month Ever!!!

Images by Krys said...

Let me know when you get your dress and when you want to do your Bridal photos. I'm redoing my packages so that I will be doing CD's more then prints which I'm sure you'll be happy about for your bridals.

Images by Krys said...

oh also I changed my blog address... if you want you can add them both. Images by Krys is www.imagesbykrys.blogspot.com
and My personal one is www.rchunter.blogspot.com