Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Start of Something New

Well, here it is finally, I decided off a whim that I needed another internet addiction in my life aside from Facebook. Though, I think this may be more beneficial. I have been slackin on the journal front, and so now I can print these out and stick um in. David isn't too thrilled about the blogspot idea, but he doesn't like myspace or facebook either, so whatever. He is never online anyway unless he is shopping or playing on Youtube lol.

I decided I needed a blog after i saw my friend Laura Cutler's page. She just got married, and has it all updated, and seeing as i'm not too far behind her i thought it was a great idea and SO cute. I kinda feel like i am at a point in my life that is incredibly adventure filled and this way everyone can keep up and eventually one day (in the not so near future) when babies come along, i can be like the cute moms that talk about their families. I love reading those stinking things. I mean "its like a right of passage for married people... not officially married until you start doing married people stuff like get a blog and wear velcro shoes" right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogging will change your life! For the better of course :) Welcome aboard!

Misty said...

Ahhh! I love it! Blogging is so great... I also stand by the idea that blogging is not just for the married. It can be for the marriage impaired.

Anonymous said...

you nerd

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

Velcro shoes?? I am slacking. Next time I'm at DI, I'll take a gander. Haha. Blogging is so fun! Even if no one reads it, it's fun to write out the things that you are up to! Even if they are completely random! Have fun!!

Baldwin Fam said...

Uh...velcro shoes? Who do you hang out with?!

But you couldn't have decided this after seeing your super great cousin's fabulously cute blog just filled with "right of passage" married stuff?! :)

P.S. Tell David that he's going to read it whether he admits it or not. :)