Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm gonna make this short and sweet...

Many of you are familiar with this book. New Moon, the Sequel to Twilight. I started it two days ago and am on the 7th chapter. I was late boarding the Twilight boat on this one, but alas i am here....and LOVING IT! Until i started reading New Moon. It kinda puts me in a bad mood or a mellow one rather with edward being gone and all. It makes me sad. I think it is because to me, Edward represents David in my life. i was so sad yesterday that i didn't feel myself, i didn't want to go to my bridal shower last night because i felt so depressed as if David was actually gone, because Edward was gone, or maybe i just felt for Bella. It wasn't until i was driving down the road heading to my Bridal shower and david was heading toward me in his truck that i felt better. I'm silly. Anyway it was all better and i was back to normal after i saw david. It was weird, ive never had a book do that to me. And i dont like that Bella is hanging with Jacob, as nice as he is, i dont like it. i feel like bc she is hanging out with jacob she is cheating on edward. I mean he has to come back right? i dont like the feeling so much that i get when i read because it is so depressing, but i have to read it because i want him to come back. So these are my thoughts. That is all.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm obsessed with these books and I too hate the second one because Edward is gone the whole time. You just keep reading hoping he will come back, that's the only reason I got through it. Like you said, Jacob is nice and all but he's no Edward. Keep reading...

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

i love these books!! and im so excited that u have a blog!

Mike Brown said...

you freaking baby.

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

this one is so depressing and i felt so torn between Edward and Jacob